UNKINDNESS

Mar 03, 1994 08:42 PM
by Ronald A. Banister

Brenda,

Thanks for making my day.  Over the years I have read a number of
theosophical books, including most of Leadbeater's books, most of the
Secret Doctrine, and a few of Bailey's books.  My favorite set of books
is the Powell series on man's bodies.  I, also, like Leadbeater.  I've
learned a lot from him.  It doesn't bother me that he was not perfect.
I don't think Blavatsky was either.  But, we still can learn from them.

Anyhow, I really appreciate what you said.  And now I'll go back to
lurking.

Ron Banister