CUT Address

Feb 09, 1994 02:49 PM
by Ronald A. Banister

Paul,

Thanks for your response on my questions about CUT. I gather from your
response the CUT is based on E.C. Prophet's group. Back in the early
80's, two of her group gave a lecture at the Milwaukee lodge of the TS. I
can't think of anything positive to say about that night.

You mentioned CUT is based in Stanford CA. The address I have is

                Center for Acadimic Publication
                160 N. Fairview Ave., Ste. D282
                Goleta, CA 93117

Thanks again. Ron