Bogus Claims

Feb 07, 1994 03:19 PM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

Terry Hobbes

     Thank you very, very much for your Feb. 6 message "Bogus
Claims etc."  It took a lot of time for you to compile that
information, and I'm grateful that you took the time to do it.
Every word of it was in dire need to be said.

Regarding your final remark: Indeed, a careful study of H.P.B.'s
writings, gives us the information we need to test the
consistency of the teachings of those who claim to be successors
to H.P.B.  It seems to be the only real tool we have.

Thank you

Jerry Hejka-Ekins