Correction of 2 typos on 2 recommended titles

Feb 02, 1994 10:58 PM
by HOBB

by Terry Hobbes

I want to correct two typos in my previous message:

(1)  Chapter 1   The Birth of the Theosophical Movement, pp. 1-30

And referring to the TUP edition of the Key to Theosophy:

(2) This edition also has a good 53 page INDEX.

I typed "glossary" the first time but it should be "index".

Sorry