Re: Radhasoami etc.

Jan 26, 1994 01:12 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

Thanks for your prompt reply. At this point, I just want to
get oriented to Radhasoami organizations in this country.
There's a satsang in Bowling Green, Va. associated with one
faction of Kirpal Singh's followers. But apparently the
original Radhasoami (Beas) also has a US branch. Where are
they located?  Do they publish books and or a magazine?  That's
enough questions for now.

As for errata and a postword, alas no such thing is on hand.
There are 12 additional Master figures in the new book. The
thing most important to remember is that the Tibetan connection
was real, not imaginary, and I have three characters who
explain that mystery.

Must get off because I'm being called for. Will post background
info tomorrow.

Namaste
Paul