T.S./Burnier Chart

Jan 16, 1994 09:13 PM
by OSMAR DE CARVALHO

     To Sara,

     Many thanks for your analysis of T.S. chart!
     I am forwarding it to some friends who knows astrology
     better than me, and if they make some comments I will
     bring it here.

     I would like to ask you to something say more on the below topic:

> That is
> why I chose to read for my first talk at L.A.C.T.S.
> the horoscope of Radha Burnier. A look at the T.S.
> scope without considering the surrogate leader's
> make-up would be doing only half the job.

     Could  you tell us something about the Radha Burnier chart?
     I don't know her birth data, and I will enjoy to hear some
     comments on this subject, because her books are very controversial
     in ours groups.

     Fraternally,

     Osmar

.. God's thought makes universes; your thought makes yourself.
   (A.Besant)
GLASHwave/QWK v2.12