Re: Nicholas Weeks, 7 Yr Cycle etc.

Jan 13, 1994 05:26 PM
by pplasto

HI,

Eldon,
I am interested in "Moral Consciousness" and wonder if
"Moral Consciousness" is beyond 'choice'?
By this I do not mean more limited, rather...a more expanded
awareness in which relationship, and all that this implies,
is understood.
Isn't 'weighing and measuring'...the separation of quality
and quantity...an earmark of our present consciousness?
our deductive reasoning?
Could you be talking about 'pure reason' in which we may
respond to meet the needs of the moment?

Arvind,
thanks for offer of journal...I enjoyed the article, but perhaps
a rather voluminous issue is too great for me to download!

Nancy,
I think 'true healing' is indicated by a change in more than
the physical....a transformation...because the seed of
consequence is dissolved, played out.
The questions that come to mind include:

Can we heal ourselves by accepting responsibility for our own
consequences and changing ourselves?

Does another heal or merely divert?

If another can heal, are the consequences dissolved or does the
healer bear them?

love Paddy