Re: Bodies of Mahatmas

Jan 11, 1994 01:39 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

According to Arvind Kumar:

> Hi Paul,
>
> You wrote on 11Jan 1994:
>
> >That's rather lengthy to go into here-- unlike many of you I
> >haven't figured out how to write other than online.
>   - Stuff deleted -
>
> >ISM is not the best place to begin; at this
> >point I'd rather have people wait for the new book and then go
> >back to ISM for background if desired.
>
> I myself donot write in any other way except on-line.  Yes,
> it is a considerable expenditure of energy, but I think it
> is worthwhile, for the sake of others.  Don't you?
>
> Can you elaborate at all on what you know about DK specifically?
> After having made the statement to the effect that "you donot think
> that the real Master DK was the one that AAB worked with", I feel
> justified in asking you for details!
>
> BRdgs/A

Dear Arvind,
     I'm not on my own PC but at work, using an 800 number
through the state library, which monitors our on-line time.
Therefore I have to get on, say my piece and exit fast.
     So here's the short answer.  My identification for Djual
Kul is based on two things.  First, his being the right-hand
man of KH.  Second, HPB's repeatedly demonstrated propensity
for using parts of the real names in the pen-names or blinds.
I identify K.H. as Sirdar Thakar Singh Sandhanwalia, a Sikh
from Amritsar.  His close associate Sirdar DAYAL Singh Majithia
has a name similiar to Djual and a relationship to him similar
to that between KH and DK.  Dayal is on record as having
welcomed Olcott, Damodar and Brown to Lahore the night before
they were visited in their tent by KH and later by KH and DK
together.  This is the third week of November 1883.
     Sorry to be provocative and then not explain fully but
there are 75 libraries sharing 3 800 numbers.