Vegetarianism

Dec 28, 1993 12:32 PM
by Arvind Kumar

For the record, I have been a vegetarian for four years plus.
At this time, I am also staying away from eggs and cheese at the
urging of my holistic MD doctor...

My purpose in forwarding this article was to promote additional
tolerance for others who are non-vegetarians.  My own daughter had
to resort to meat eating, at the suggestion of the same MD who told
me to avoid eggs and cheese, as her etheric body had become too week
due to lack of proper nutrition.  We are both on multivitamins and
food supplements at this time.... /Arvind