Re: AAB and HPB, and Keys

Dec 23, 1993 08:28 AM
by Jessica L. Coker

To Jerry & Arvind & all   from Nancy

  You folks are much more productive than I, I can hardly keep up
with the mail, so if I have missed this reference, please excuse me
   I have recently come across a small book/pamphlet called
THE PSEUDO OCCULT OF MRS. A. BAILEY by Cleather and Crump
published in 1929 in Manila.  Have you already discussed this?

Some close friends recently told of a healing of one of their
clients which I find hard to understand.  A child was born deaf and
without the proper physical hookups in her ear.  That is to say, the
physical apparatus needed wasn't right.  In her late 20's she went
to a faith/psychic healer who put hands to ears, now she can hear and
is slowly learning to communicate.  How can we explain what
might have happened theosophically?  I can imagine that a mahatma
can learn to do things w/o the physical organs being intact, but
I don't have a model that helps explain this phenomoneon.  Dr. says
it is a miracle -- medical science has no explanation. Apparently
she did not have high expectations when she went to the  healer.

Thanks to whoever sent the Christmas pictures.

Is there any interest in metaphysical humor?  We are certainly
a serious group.

Merry merry and happy happy and to all a goodnight.    Nancy.