psychological key to the SD

Dec 14, 1993 08:34 AM
by eldon

Brenda was spending some more time on searching THE SECRET DOCTRINE
for mention of a psychological key, and came across the following
quote. (I did not see it because my search did not include footnotes.)
It is from Volume II, in a footnote to the commentary on Stanza I,
Beginnings of Sentient Life.

"... The teaching is offered as it is understood; and as there are
seven keys of interpretation to every symbol and allegory, that which
may not fit a meaning, say from the psychological or astronomical
aspect, will be found quite correct from the physical or metaphysical."

                                    Eldon Tucker (eldon@netcom.com)