RE: creative writing in our group

Oct 27, 1993 09:10 PM
by 91484615

regarding the partitioning of the group, I feel that this is a good
thing, the volume of mail on the current list is more than I have time
for.  Perhaps the sections will be more focused and easier to follow.
I do not see any problem with the partions John proposed.  Buds is a
likely place to include the intro stuff and roots might deal with the
stuff that requires an extensive theosophical vocabulary.  I don't feel
there is any restriction except on the amount of information in each
list, this will enable me to participate in the areas that interest me
and keep me involved.  Thanks John.

Jay Amundson