welcome to some new members...

Oct 26, 1993 09:01 PM
by John Mead

Hi --

I wanted to welcome the Blavatsky Information Center (Dan Caldwell and
Michelle Graye) to the discussion list(s).  I must plead ignorance....
what is the Blavatsky Information Center??

also we have a new International member from Brazil!! Welcome to Osmar
de Carvalho!! You had mentioned a BBS in Brazil which dealt with
Theosophy and Science?? We have several scientists and others who would
be interested in this.

Peace --

John Mead

p.s.  we now have working on-line archives and a library.  We are
(always) in the process of collecting additional materials if you have
some that can be Public-Domain accessible.