<none>

Oct 21, 1993 08:16 AM
by Jessica L. Coker

Jerry S.,

Thanks for your comments on past lives. WHY should memory
be so important.  I understand that getting conscious
is what we are all about, but lots of times I have
realizations that seem important, yet nothing much changes.
Why should suddenly remembering be enough to effect
a change?  Is it dangerous to try to remember?

       The message I did not get from you had something
about homeopathy in it.  Your comment about the dangerous
path being more powerfully effective agrees with the principle
of homeopathy -- that which causes disease cures disease -- if
it doesn't cause much harm, it doesn't cure much either.

Nancy.