Internet access services

Oct 18, 1993 03:53 PM
by Leonard E. Cole

to Donald DeGracia -

     msg 25-Aug-93 <EZ Mail><Internet services access>  I would
     appreciate receiving more information on EZ Mail.  Is their
     charge truly $7 a month for unlimited access with no surcharges
     for connect time?  Do you have modem telephone numbers for
     Berkeley or Oakland, California? Other pertinent information
     would be welcomed.

     I heard a rumor about another Internet access service that charges
     only $35 a year.  Seems too good to be true.  I'm looking into it
     and will let you know what I find out.

     Peace,

               Leonard Cole, CompuServe 71664,3642