Re: Comments to Eldon

Oct 13, 1993 07:20 AM
by Michael W. Grenier

Jerry writes:
>One of the
>teachings of Besant/Leadbeater that I most dislike is the notion
>of a group soul.  Not that I don't buy it, but they always seem
>to forget that we human beings also have a group soul.  The group
>soul does not distinguish us from animals - at least not in MHO.

I always thought that what seperated humans from animals in this plane
was that we had an individualized soul where animals did not. The number
of animals that made up one group soul varied with the evolution of that
animal, e.g. there may be many bees in a bee group soul but only a few
domesticated dogs or elephants in there respective souls.

Mike Grenier                      Unisys Government Systems
                             (Air Traffic Control)
mike@atc.sp.paramax.com  (work)               612-456-7869