delphi.com

Sep 24, 1993 12:40 PM
by eldon

I'm not sure how much per hour that compuserve costs, but as the email
traffic increases in "theos-l", it may get expensive.

I understand that you can get internet access via "delphi", which has
a $20/month charge for 20 hours of online access, with a $3/month
surcharge for internet access. Your internet address is just your
delphi account with "@delphi.com" added. This may prove to be a
less expensive alternate to compuserve and peacenet for using "theos-l".

                                        Eldon Tucker
                                        eldon@netcom.com