clarification

Sep 24, 1993 07:50 AM
by eldon

    I should clarify my statement:

      ... I feel that because the Adyar T.S. does not focus on the core
      teachings and stress intellectual study, that it attracts to
      itself people who are spiritual searching but have not really
      seen the true face of Theosophy. ...

    Perhaps the wording could have been clearer, as:

      I feel that because the Adyar T.S. does not focus on the core
      teachings nor does it stress intellectual study, that it attracts
      to itself people who are spiritually searching but have not really
      seen the true face of Theosophy. ...

    (adding the "nor does it" and correcting "spiritual" to
    "spiritually")

----

Quickly-written email is good for a fresh interchange of ideas, but it's
far more prone to typo's and editing mistakes. At least, we're able to
clarify what we say and correct mistakes in a matter of days, rather
than months, as would be the case in magazine articles!

----

                                        Eldon B. Tucker
                                        eldon@netcom.com