Don to Jerry

Sep 05, 1993 08:12 AM
by Donald J. Degracia

Jerry:

> Don.  I haven't heard from you lately.  Did you get
> my last?  I sent it twice.  Maybe I should get a comeback
> copy so I know if messages are actually being sent?

Jerry, I did get your letter. I've simply been busy with
other things lately and haven't had my usual amount of time
for writing one of my usual responces. I have a half written
responce to you in my "uncompleted letters directory". Hopefully
I'll get to it soon for you.

Otherwise I've been trying to figure out how to get a full fledged
internet hookup through my PC.

So, take care and I'll ry to get my responce to you ASAP.

Don