Member at Large

Sep 04, 1993 08:38 PM
by Gerald Schueler

John.  In response to your "call for any others who
are not affiliated (Member at large)  to please respond"
let me say (again) that I am a Member at Large, and
not a member of any other group, and am a volunteer
for your third member, if you want me.

Don.  I haven't heard from you lately.  Did you get
my last?  I sent it twice.  Maybe I should get a comeback
copy so I know if messages are actually being sent?

                     Jerry