send mail from the same address..

Sep 01, 1993 03:04 PM
by John Mead

Hi -

  Just a quick note.

to successfully send mail through Theos-l you must always
send the mail from the same node (internet address) that
you have subscribed from.  If you want to send from multiple addresses
you must subscribe from all addresses (not recommended unless the
e-mail is free for you).

I have gotten some bounced mail and still am holding it if
anyone wants me to resend it for them (I am the bitbucket
for the theos-l list...   Any error message gets to my box).

Sorry that listserv is so picky.

Peace --

John Mead

          1 Sep 93 18:42 EDT