Help File Available

Aug 29, 1993 07:55 PM
by Donald J. Degracia

Hi Everyone

I want to announce that the final, "official" version of the Theosophy
help file for MS Windows is available.

To list members who subscribe to CompuServe, the file has been posted
in the following forums:

1. Religion forum (Pagan/Occult section)
2. The Science/Math Education forum (Speculative Science section)
3. The New Age forum (Esoteric Societies section)

The file is called THEO.EXE and is a self-extracting archive.
And again, viewing the file *absolutely* requires MS Windows.

Please note that the file will not be in the CompuServe New Age forum
until after tommorrow because they presently have no disk space for
new files.  However, THEO.EXE has been posted in the other 2 forums as
of tonight (8/29/93)

John:
We have to figure out a way to make the file available to list members
who use Windows but not CompuServe.  Do we have archive space yet?
Please let me know what you think about this.

Also, to anyone who downloads the file, please feel free to copy it to
any and all BBSes you know of.

Best to all,
Don