Randomness (ala QM) vs Chaos & Determinism in Physics

Aug 19, 1993 10:13 PM
by John Mead

Hi --

perhaps Jay may correct me if I'm wrong, but Recent physical
experiments have proven that Reality follows the statistical viewpoint
of QM.  This means that even Chaos and hidden variable theories will
NEVER explain reality.  This all but puts the last nail into the
Determinist's coffin.  This is probably the most profound result of
modern Physics (and Math).

Regarding the "Reality" of virtual particles...  You cannot explain
reality without them.  A good layman's book is _QED_ by Feynmann.

Peace --

John Mead