RE: Response to Don on Chaos

Aug 17, 1993 09:15 PM
by 91484615

John
I really enjoyed your letter, I find these longer messages so thought
provoking (thanks again Don).  I beleive Einstein abandoned his "God
does not play dice" objection to the Born interpretation of quantum
mechanics (probabilistic interpretation).  The idea of complementarity
seems to fit beautifully into the study of conscienceness and mesh with
the concept of duality.  beleive that Einstein's type -B dynamical
systems (which comprise the majority of all dynamical systems) are
inherantly chaotic.  Chaos is essential to the understanding of the
world we live in, and the Taoist's tell us that earth is the reflection
of heaven, so chaos is also essential to the understanding of the
things beyond this realm.  This just keeps getting better! I hope we're
all enjoying this as much This just keeps getting better! I hope we're
all enjoying this as much as I am.  Jay Amundson