RE: Gerald's conversation

Aug 17, 1993 08:48 PM
by 91484615

Don,
What an impressive discourse! I liked the part about Hilbert space, and
perhaps we should call our dimentions, spaces.  since I doubt the
people who refer to them regard them as one-dintional extentions of
their predessor spaces.  I might interject that the metaphysical
interpretation of quantum mechanics could be profound.  The concept of
observables in of quantum mechanics could be profound.  The concept of
observables in (sorry my connection to the network is attempting to
garble me) conscienceness space, and the existence of state functions
which describe the elements of that conscienceness space.  Even more
interesting is the concept of super-physical operators (Love) which
generate hermitian eigenvalues.  Science has tools that have been used
yet, and the fact that many scientists are not interested is a
persistant iteration of past reality.  There exists; scientific
understanding of things that have not been explained to the world at
large.  The aquisition of that understanding is not a simple task.  The
mountain top, brought to the people in the valley is just a rock.  Only
by striving, is the truth uncovered.  I applaud your efforts, Thank you
Jay Amundson