Re: adressing theos-l mail...

Aug 11, 1993 01:56 PM
by Grenier, Michael W.

Would any have any information on the World Parliment of Religions
being held in the Chicago area at the end of this month? I'd like to
go but would be interested in the following:

- Where in the Chicago area is it?
- What is the schedule for speakers?
- Cost, if any?

-Mike Grenier
mgrenier@mhs.sp.paramax.com

P.S.  - John, I did receive the help file and it is fine.  Should there
be an email address or other means whereby people who read the help
file can get more information?

P.S.S Don, I getting a list of the UUCP sites in your area.  I'll send
the Email program at that time - probably today.